3rd International Hands-on FESS Course (Basic)
18 October to 19 October 2018 - Berlin
The course is fully booked – You can attend without dissection
we are very happy to invite you to the 3rd International Hands-on FESS Course is designed as high-end training for sinus surgeons starting with endoscopic sinus surgery or want to refresh the current state-of-the art.
Endonasal ‘Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery’ (FESS) has evolved as the standard technique for treatment of nearly all kinds of sinus disease. It’s effectivity, however, is strongly dependent on an sound knowledge of individual microanatomy, optimum handling of microinstruments and up to date surgical strategies.
The „International Hands-on FESS Course“ teaches current techniques of endoscopic sinus surgery with the main focus on personal dissection of the participants.
Special highlights of our Hands-on FESS Course are:
- Structured anatomic preparation, each step referring to clearly defined anatomical landmarks, after concise lectures and master dissection.
- Training places for dissection are very well-equipped with HD-videoendoscopy, a large variety of microsurgical instruments, shaver and navigation.
- Intensive supervision with at least one experienced supervisor for two dissection places.
- Specific adjunctive course material like access to essential videoclips of all important surgical steps as well as accompanying hand-outs are inclusive as well as
- Participation at our course dinner on Thursday evening.
Each complete, nature-identical anatomical specimen is subjected to preparation by two participants.
We would be pleased to welcome you in the remarcable ambience of the new congress center located in the former “Kaiserin-Augusta-Hospital” in Berlin, Scharnhorststraße 3.